The Town of Pictou is seeking to fill the position of Accounts Payable and Billing Clerk.
General responsibilities will include the preparation of tax and water bills, accounts payable and miscellaneous receivables. The applicant will also be responsible for assisting with tax sale procedures and setting up arrangements for outstanding tax and water bill accounts. On an as need basis, duties will include the processing of payroll and front counter/reception duties.
- Completion of business administration diploma in accounting
- Minimum two years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics GP or a similar accounting software system considered an asset
- Adept with Microsoft Office, including strong capabilities in Excel
- Security clearance/bondable
If interested in applying for the position, please submit a resume to:
Eldon MacDonald, Town Accountant
Town of Pictou – Administration Building
PO Box 640, 40 Water St.
Pictou, NS B0K 1H0