- Responsible the operations and implementation of marketing campaign plans for vConnect.
- Responsibility of driving Revenue achievement in Marketplace and through vConnect.
The roles & responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: product marketing team, digital Marketing team, Marketing Communications, vConnect Operations and Reporting team.
- To craft and prepare campaign processes, resource planning, value proposition, scripting, resource, incentive arrangement and communications for each implementation.
- Manage the master plan of activity to ensure that individual campaigns dovetail effectively without duplication or over-exposure whilst still achieving individual campaign objectives. Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to key stakeholders ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment in line with corporate goals.
- Deliver bi-weekly optimization and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, email data reports, KPI report evaluations, call volume and booking reports etc
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaign.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in Product and Marketing Management environment for 5 years
- Experience in ICT / IT fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing.
- Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously.
- Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience.
- Experience and knowledge in online and direct marketing/ telemarketing.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Strong in research
- Team player – able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Agile and flexible in meeting business’ demands.
- Possess analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.