Talentcor Ottawa’s Government Recruitment Division is currently looking for:
Audio Visual Technologists to build our stream of candidates for future Government roles.
The Telecommunications Analyst is responsible for the design, support and maintenance of telecommunications systems (computer, video systems or telephone). These responsibilities include maintaining and enhancing hardware, software and other components of a telecommunications system.
- Composing correspondence
- Preparing reports and replies to requests for information
- Planning, administering and tracking projects
- Developing and implementing procedures, processes and policies
- Inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules
- Arranging for telephones, e-mail accounts and furniture for new personnel
- Answering queries from the general public
- Using electronic reference tools for the purposes of researching and resolving client inquiries
- Capturing information using an electronic tracking system
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications: Secret Clearance
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Successful completion of additional courses in telecommunications, information technology or computer science from a recognized post secondary institution is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in telecommunications, information technology or computer science or other relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience may be required
Please submit your resume not later than 02/03/2017 to email@example.com.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.