The Sun Life Investment Funds Client Services is committed to providing the highest level of service to advisors and internal Wholesale support team. This excellent entry level career opportunity offers on-going support and resources to ensure your success.
As a Bilingual Customer Care Representative:
You will provide support on operational inquiries and product information pertaining to Sun Life Investment Funds. You will perform multiple transactions to complete all aspects of advisors inquiries within standard guidelines, and will ensure that thorough records are maintained by documenting all actions taken to process telephone initiated requests.
You will ensure the delivery of a consistent high quality level of customer service experience in accordance with Sun Life Canadian Operations standards.
What Sets Us Apart?
- A comprehensive paid training program to set you up for success
- Competitive compensation plan starting with annual increase program based on performance
- Permanent full time position with comprehensive benefits
- Work week is Monday to Friday between 37.5 – 40 hour per week (shift between 8am to 8pm)
- Knowledge gained about our business and products offers you the ability to move into a variety of career paths across the organization
- Other career opportunities are available after a minimum of 24 months based on performance
- A collaborative and interactive team environment that grooms you for success
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services Investment Funds Operations you will:
- Provide timely and accurate information to all incoming telephone inquiries regarding our wealth and financial products, by utilizing automated telephone systems, computer applications, training material and other applicable resources
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all client/agent telephone-initiated requests, address, resolve or escalate if necessary, any daily operational service issues
- Ensure thorough records are maintained by documenting all actions taken to process telephone-initiated inquiries
- Adhere to all measurable department performance standards including but not limited to the following: schedule adherence, quality, productivity, etc.
- Assist with department projects and initiatives as needed
What You Bring To The Table:
- Completion of the Canadian Investment Fund Course (IFIC), Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Canadian Investment Funds Operations Course (CIFOC)
- Knowledge of Wealth and financial products, more specifically Mutual Funds and Segregated Fund products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong communication organization and prioritization skills
- Exhibit professionalism within the workplace, while valuing and promoting team spirit
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient computer and math skills
- Open to receiving and incorporating constructive feedback and coaching to continuously improve
- Handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Maintains punctuality and adherence to set schedule; must be willing to work flexible shifts between 8am- 8pm from Monday to Friday
- Bilingual (French-English)
To apply online, send your resumé before 17-07-2017 to ;