Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and medical gases from coast to coast. Our 40 years of experience, 100 locations, 800 employees and national accreditation status with Accreditation Canada assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance (37.5 hours per week with shifts covering 8am to 5:30pm weekdays)
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
- Closed most holidays
- Responds to CPAP and Oxygen types of customer service inquiries including assessing customer needs to ensure proper recommendation of equipment/supplies; informing customers of government funding and client financial responsibility related to CPAP purchases, responding to general inquiries; handling customer complaints; troubleshooting CPAP equipment malfunction calls.
- Schedules appointments for patient CPAP and follow-up visits into database ensuring scheduling accuracy; and maintain desktop patient file for initial visit
- Identifies and assesses individual client needs and takes appropriate action to satisfy those needs, solves problems systematically using sound business judgment and follows through on commitments
- Maintains product knowledge
To apply online, send your resumé before 15-08-2017 to ;