- Machine all parts (drill, tap, mill, counter-sink, counter bore, etc.)
- Make pillow block stop blocks for all presses
- Fabricate small machine parts, drilling slides
- Fabricate bolster parts – shafts, keys etc.
- Assist in minor assembly
- Drill centre holes all blanks for lathes
- Polish gibs, liner bars assemble wear strips
- Cut materials for all jobs
- Work in assembly area and on lathes as needed
- Daily housekeeping and maintaining equipment and surrounding work area;
- Uphold all health & safety rules and regulations per Eagle’s Health & Safety Manual and Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Uphold all Eagle employment standards, policies and procedures;
- Work in an organized manner, documenting work performed in Job Sheets and submitting job sheets to reporting manager on a weekly basis;
- Prompt and regular attendance and working all assigned hours;
- Perform any other duties, as required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of mathematic applications and measuring tools.
- Knowledge of raw materials, productions processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Ability to function effectively and productively within a team work group.
- Speak/read/write fluently in English.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and safety precautions involved
- Ability to safely and effectively use cranes and lifts
To apply online, send your resumé before 22-11-2017 to ;