Design Group Staffing Inc. is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Building Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the physical building operations of a large office tower while assisting in other buildings as required. This position does have an On Call rotation.
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve mechanical services that will lead to an increase in tenant comfort and satisfaction
- Create work environment that allows for growth of operators and leads to higher retention rates.
- Servicing tenant requests as they are received
- Responsible for mechanical rounds and the water treatment program
- Completing other projects as assigned.
- Monitoring computer/building automation systems and alarms, commanding, scheduling equipment as requested
- PREFER AN ABSA Certified 4th Class Power Engineer
- MUST Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a commercial buildings
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory governance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal, written, and electronic form.
- Internal drive to provide top level customer service
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Senior Property & Facilities Recruitment consultant
Design Group Staffing Inc.
APPLY HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org