CCA / Continuing Care Assistant / Home Support Worker
Full & Part Time Positions
Positions available in HRM/West Hants & Surrounding Areas
Northwood Homecare is one of the largest, innovative and most progressive Homecare Agencies in Eastern Canada, offering a continuum of services and programs based on a philosophy that helps older adults make the most of life.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to be part of our team. We are currently accepting applications for:
Continuing Care Assistants
- Interested applicants must have a Continuing Care Assistant Certificate or Nova Scotia Provincial HSW Certificate preferred.
- Other relevant experience or coursed will be considered.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle required.
- Completion of First Aide, CPR – C and Alzheimer and Other Dementia care courses
- Should be willing to work day, evening, nights, weekends and holidays
We offer our staff competitive benefits, on-going continuing education, mileage reimbursement, corporate discounts, and competitive home and auto insurance rates.
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you would like to discuss employment opportunities:
130 Eileen Stubbs Ave. Suite 1 South
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Tel: (902) 454-3369
Fax: (902) 454-3384