Our client in Markham, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Chief Engineer (2nd Class).
- Supervises the operation of power plant energy producing equipment, ensuring safety and efficiency in equipment and systems operations.
- Will have on-call responsibilities on a rotating schedule.
- Oversees and adjusts plant operations to meet system demands; supervises the start and stop of equipment; monitors and adjusts equipment to meet system, equipment and distribution system requirements; answers trouble calls; responds and takes appropriate action to alarms, troubleshoots operational deficiencies, adjusts controls and equipment and solves mechanical problems; accepts fuel deliveries and verifies the quantity received.
- Additional duties as required
- More than five years experience
- Certification in both heating and refrigeration as a 2nd class Stationary Engineer or Operating Engineer, or Refrigeration Operator Class “A”
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contactMike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.