Job Title: CNC Operator
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Shift/Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, 3:00 – 11:00 pm, Monday to Friday
* Setting up CNC Lathes & machining centers by using Caliper/ Vernier for in-process Quality checks/ documentation.
* You will be conducting preventative maintenance on equipment and
* Implementing corrective actions to resolve part quality issues and general troubleshooting.
* You will be responsible for completing daily production logs, labor reports, safety related reports, in-process Quality documentation, and pre-production start-up documentation
* Great attitude, positive outlook and team spirit
* Safe working environment; work safely
* Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing environment; CNC Operator, machining, experience. Milling or lathe operator, volume production experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* 100% attendance, punctuality and effort
* Steel toes safety boots required
* Team work is important
* Fast/ steady pace of work
* Notice can be a factor
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “CNC Operator” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 10am – 4pm weekdays at:
460 Brant Street Unit 18
Burlington, Ontario L7R 4B6
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.