1037502 BC LTD dba Fireside Inn Neighborhood Pub
New Westminster, BC
1037502 BC LTD dba Fireside Inn Neighborhood Pub, BC is a friendly, local neighbourhood pub and grill serving delicious food and great drinks in a friendly atmosphere. Currently, we are hiring a Cook for full-time and permanent position.
As a Cook, you will work with our kitchen staff in processing orders and preparing food items by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality and creativity. You will be responsible for daily meal preparation from menus, ensuring food quality and presentation meets our standards and contributes to the smooth operation of the kitchen.
Responsibilities as a Cook:
- Ensure the food quality is outstanding each and every time.
- Prepare and cook meals or individual dishes/foods as per menu and restaurant standards.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipments.
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean and sanitized state.
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Adhere to the health and safety policies and procedures.
- Position: Cook
- Number of positions: 1
- Job type: Permanent; Full – Time
- Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work location: 421 East Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC, Canada, V3L 3X3
You Are A Great Fit, if You:
- Love to deliver exceptional service and thrive in a team setting
- Willing to work in flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Work well under pressure, juggle multiple tasks and manage your time well
- Apply Here:firstname.lastname@example.org.