Country Finance Manager ( Immediate Joining Preferred )
PT AURA GROUP
- Role Purpose :
- The Role is a Finance Manager for groups travel retail operations. To manage a small finance team with primary purpose of Enabling robust performance management of the company’s travel retail business including monthly management and KPI reporting and supporting quarterly business unit reviews. Financial planning & analysis that drives correct decisions and actions . Insightful decision support to senior management, including supporting corporate transactions and propelling margin improvement . Ensuring compliance with all statutory accounting; external & internal audit; tax compliance; and group accounting, tax and treasury requirements . Optimizing groups treasury and tax positions. Maintaining proper systems of financial control
- The role will have a dotted line reporting to Group Finance. This is a challenging position for the right candidate and a great opportunity to make a real difference.
- Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Performance Management:
- -Overall responsibility for integrity and timeliness of monthly (consolidated) management accounts .
- -Preparation of monthly management reporting pack, including KPIs, which provide insights that: (i) enable great oversight of the business; and (ii) trigger the right decisions.
- -Provide the analysis,
- and processes that facilitate effective performance management of all business units (including quarterly reviews with business units) .
- -Make recommendations and provide challenge that drives enhanced performance .
- -Preparation of reporting packs and any other required presentations / reports for Executive Management Team and Board of Directors .
- Financial Planning & Analysis:
- -Work closely with groups Head of Financial Planning in ensuring the integrity and timeliness of its 10-year corporate plan, annual budget and quarterly forecasts .
- -Responsible for preparation of business plan / budget packs .
- -Provide robust challenge to the business plans / budgets of corporate business units (including the central support office) .
- -Contribute to the development and review of company’s corporate strategy including corporate plan, Balanced Scorecard and Risk Register.
- -Develop and implement financial strategies, goals and projects to support the overall corporate strategy.
- -Manage an appropriate financial policy framework to guide financial decision making.
- Decision Support:
- -Partner with Transaction Support Manager to provide accounting, financial, tax and treasury analysis and advice for new investment opportunities (e.g. bids for new concessions, corporate transactions) .
- -With groups Head of Financial Planning, support the Category Management team in driving better margin performance across all businesses .
- -Share learnings and business wins from individual business unit(s) with the other business unit managements .
- -Support the Finance Director and other senior management on various projects and initiatives .
- Financial Accounting:
- -Preparation of single entity and consolidated financial accounts .
- -Ensure adherence to group accounting policies and work with DAA Group Finance dept in the application of new or revised accounting policies .
- -Ensure compliance with statutory requirements e.g. annual letter to Chairman of Board of Directors .
- -Ensure groups business units adhere to their statutory financial reporting requirements .
- -Be main point of contact for external auditors, ensuring that annual audits operate satisfactorily .
- -Ensure that internal audits are focussed where they bring most value and that all agreed audit recommendations are implemented within the agreed timelines .
- Team Development:
- -Manage day to day responsibilities and activities of the finance team.
- -Monitor, supervise, coach and develop the finance team to ensure they optimise performance and achieve targets.
- Tax & Treasury:
- -Work with Group Tax Manager on tax planning initiatives for the group, including optimising tax structures .
- -Ensure that the group single entity and its business units (subsidiaries and associates) are tax compliant .
- -Work with Group Treasury in the application of group treasury policies .
- -Monitor cashflows and maximise the dividend flow from subsidiaries and associates .
- Control & Compliance:
- -Maintain adequate systems of internal financial control in order to safeguard company assets and promote accountability and compliance.
- -Maintain finance policies and procedures in line with group policies and best practice.
- -Escalate any incidence of irregularity or non-compliance in respect of financial systems, policies, procedures or controls or other matters which could have a financial implication.
- -Recognised professional accountancy qualification. MBA Finance or CA Inter is preferable.
- -Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in a financial management role.
- -Age limit : The candidate should not be above 35 yrs of age
- -The candidate should preferably be / have experience in Trading / FMCG / Retail
- -Experience in international group structures, tax, treasury, etc.
- -Ability to manage a team of professional staff, delegate effectively and deliver results.
- -Ability to interact and communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- -Self-directed, organized and able to prioritize effectively.
- -Strong IT skills Excel, PowerPoint, ERP systems (Oracle & Microsoft NAV an advantage).
Salary: INR 7,50,000 – 11,00,000 P.A. Accomodation, Medical Insurance, LTA, Vehicle Facility,
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance
Interested candidates send your updated CV not later than 25/03/2017 to Gaurav@mirabo-ayu.com.
PT AURA GROUP