Customer Service (B2B; gain Starting 31K Package; HMO from Day 1; Monthly Bonus):American Express International Inc.
Discover opportunities with World Service
Just beginning your career in customer service• American Express offers world class leadership abilities and career development. We are seeking for people beginning their career to come and join a world class leader in premium servicing.
Unexpected things happen every day. And when they happen to our customers, we’re there to help them get back on track. By joining World Service, you’ll be a part of an enthusiastic team of individuals who go above and beyond to accomplish the extraordinary every day. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver on our brand promise by providing world-class service to our consumer, small business, merchant and corporate customers with your expertise, practice and talent. You’ll focus on achieving best-in-class economics, generating loyalty and doing business with utmost integrity and attention to detail.
What’s in Information technology for you•
• Attractive base pay
• Highly competitive performance-located bonus
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they’re eligible.
• Retirement Fund
• Career development including trainings and career growth
• Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
• Private mother’s room
• Onsite gym
• Fitness studio
• Fun karaoke room
• On-site clinic
Job Job responsibilities:
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
• Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
• Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
• Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
• Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
• Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
• At least 2 years, and no more than 7 years, of customer service practice in a contact center environment with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
• capability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
• Demonstrated consultative practice, capability to influence, resourceful
• Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
• practice in banking/financial services a plus
• Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree and college undergrads may apply
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then World Service at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
3030 Rizal Drive, Taguig, NCR, Philippines
About American Express World Service
Recognized as a leading service provider, World Service is more than a career – it’s our passion.
For over 160 years we have stood for service excellence, in every transaction and at every touch point. Information technology is both our heritage and our vision. Today, American Express World Service (WS) is an integrated, global network comprised of a diverse network of over 20,000 employees who carry on this tradition from over 20 offices across the globe. This team provides service to American Express customers globally in more than a dozen languages and across a broad array of channels, including telephone, Internet, e-mail and mobile. They are both the face of the business to our customers and the very heart of the relationship.
American Express reinvented the global service practice by embracing a servicing philosophy which deepens relationships with customers. Our service ethos, Relationship Care®, focuses on deepening relationships with customers by creating an emotional connection and providing tailored information about how to get the most out of American Express.
We interact with millions of customers each year and strive to make good on our promises of world-class service on every interaction. Every interaction a customer has with American Express is a moment of truth. Information technology is a touch point leaving an impression of the brand. This requires a global network of people who are empowered to address customer needs at first contact. Our team members share our passion to go beyond, who live to serve and who want to inspire extraordinary lives.
So join WS to begin an amazing career and put your career on the global stage with your expertise, practice and talent.
|Job Category:||Broadcast/Publishing [ View All Broadcast/Publishing Jobs ]|
|Job Location:||Taguig City (National Capital Reg) Other|
|Address:||Taguig City (National Capital Reg)|
|To apply online, send your resumé before to ;||21/07/2017|