- To assist the Program Manager for effective implantation of the Projects.
- To carry out surveys and prepare the proposals and team building.
- To lead the team in establishing and implementing program goals, objectives, and strategic plans.
- To establish, review and implement program policies and procedures
- To direct and supervise the work of program staff.
- To monitor the effectiveness of all departmental policies and procedures, and make revisions or recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with existing rules and regulations as per Operating Procedures of Program.
- To coordinate with regions, projects and other internal and external offices.
- To manage office and maintain data reports as per requirements.
- To complete required documentation.
- To monitor projects and running ventures effectively. And keep proper record.
- To work out costs and assure the projects and ventures are with those limits.
- To remain aware of technical aspects and assure standards in projects and ventures accordingly.
- To take regular follow ups for the progress, urgent tasks and proposals of the projects from the teams and update Program Manager about it on regular basis.
- Any other task assigned by competent authority
Strong interpersonal skills and excellence as a team player.
Fluency in written and spoken English.
Sufficient knowledge of the department functions and use of computer.
Fluency over Ms Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).