Job Title: Digital Printer
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Shift/Hours: Rotational Schedule
Expected set of responsibilities
* Operate computerized printers (HP XL1500 and HP5300).
* Select docket as indicated by calendar according to press accessibility.
* Select paper or vinyl complete and “tear” documents to press through the product program.
* Inspect work for right print data and generation parameters and roll out improvements to settings were essential.
* Check size of employment to docket details.
* Load press and check for estimating and fine art.
* Perform quality affirmation check of an example run and conform appearance against confirmation.
* Regularly examine and keep up legitimate ink levels in ink tanks.
* Ensure legitimate arrangement and nature of employment amid press run.
* Record and finish materials utilization data on time sheet or enter data specifically into shop floor PC framework, and keep up day by day log book.
* Operate tow engine for emptying of crude materials and as reinforcement for emptying of approaching shipments.
* Perform general housekeeping and machine upkeep as it identifies with the day by day operation of the hardware.
* Minimum instruction: High school training or identical
* Three (3) years print involvement in business print industry favored
* General learning of PC applications
* Demonstrated verbal and composed relational abilities
* Proven investigating aptitudes
* Detail situated
* Mechanical aptitudes required to perform light to respectably troublesome machine repairs.
* Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
The most effective method to Apply:
In the event that you might want to be considered for this open door please apply by:
Email: email@example.com quoting “Digital Printer” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 10am – 3:30pm weekdays at:
460 Brant Street Unit 18
Burlington, Ontario L7R 4B6