• installs and Assembles new devices and devices and has the capacity to make alterations to pre-existing equipment as asked for.
• Carries out preventative routine maintenance treatments on electric gear as laid out from the manufacturers features.
• To teach creation and servicing staff (apprentices)
• To build and apply procedure methods
• Troubleshoots digital and electric powered gear looking for maintenance and for program improvement.
• Coordinate pursuits of designated, helpers and apprentices companies.
• Assists in identifying and establishing up extra component demands.
• Maintains security standards of gear and job region and carry out all obligations in a secure manner in accordance with the protection insurance policies from the business.
If you think that you satisfy the qualifications on this function, remember to send out an up-to-date curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Patricia MacQueen @ 1 800-339-5917 extension 102