To work for Keewatin Air is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of healthcare and aviation. Experience endless opportunities – all while working for just a single employer.
To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Keewatin!
Keewatin Air is seeking Flight Paramedics.
Status: Fulltime and Part Time
The Flight Paramedic would provide lifesaving emergent care in a variety of locations throughout the North. A successful candidate would be willing to provide expert care as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Aircraft and clinic setting. Candidates should have a willingness to operate independently in remote or austere environments with limited external support services and have the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances. To work for Keewatin is to immerse yourself in a world of diversity in Cambridge Bay, Churchill, Iqaluit, Rankin, Winnipeg and Yellowknife.
- Graduation from an accredited/recognized diploma or degree program in health care or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience that provides the necessary theoretical and clinical skills to perform at the level of Advanced Care Paramedic, Critical Care Paramedic, Certified as a Critical Care Paramedic
- 2 years’ experience as either an Emergency care or Critical care Nurse; or accredited Advanced Care Paramedic or Critical Care Paramedic
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Fit for Duty (FFD)
About the Company
With bases in Manitoba and Nunavut we provide the very best air medical and ground support flight services in Northern Canada. We are one of the most comprehensive aeromedical organizations in Canada, providing extensive 24-hour emergency air ambulance service. Our all-inclusive Air Medical Program is delivered by a dedicated team of professional Flight Nurses and Respiratory Therapists. Our team is dedicated and passionate about bringing first class health and emergency services to Canada’s beautiful and challenging Arctic region. Keewatin Air LP transports over 1,500 patients and flies over 2.3 million medevac miles annually. Whether it is transporting patients from a remote northern setting or from hospital to hospital, our trained teams of professionals ensure that every aspect of each transport receives the attention to detail required.
To apply online, send your resumé before 25-07-2017 to ;