Job Title: Forklift Operator/Counterbalance
Job Type: Temporary
Shift/Hours: 11 PM to 7 AM
Career Level: 1-2 years
This is an extraordinary open door for all day work with a developing operation in Brantford.
We are as of now looking for Forklift Operators.
We are looking for dedicated and adaptable staff to work in a perfect and composed conveyance environment. We offer focused wage and incredible advantages. Great workplace and stable business. This is an incredible open door!
Set of working responsibilities
· stacking/emptying merchandise
· driving forklift
· working in a quick paced environment
· Rate of pay begins at $16.00/HR, possibility of contract on following 3 months – shot of wage increment to $17.00/HR
· full time hours Monday – Friday 40+ hours a week
· Position begins at 11:00 pm – keeps running until 7:00pm-8:00am
· Immediate openings!
· Must have the capacity to work in a quick paced environment
· Must have 1-2 years encounter driving balance
· Must be accessible for night move Monday – Friday full time
· Must approve of surpassing 40+ hours a few weeks
· Must be ensured on forklift – involvement with a Basiloid connection is viewed as a benefit
Try not to pass up a major opportunity for this extraordinary open door! Join our group today
The most effective method to Apply:
In the event that you might want to be considered for this open door please apply by:
Apply in person: 1315 Bishop Street North Unit 145, Cambridge N1R 6Z2