We are a fast paced, high volume farm and fresh fruit packing facility in Maple Ridge. We are currently seeking seasonal Fresh Blueberries QC Supervisor/Coordinator. An ideal candidate is self-motivated, reliable and responsible.
- Work with Operations Coordinator and assist in the development and implementation of food safety, bio-security and quality control procedures and ensure all procedures are correctly followed from all pre-harvest to post-harvest stages.
- Work with production/department supervisors to train farm workers in quality control procedures and ensure policies and procedures are followed during storing, shipping, raw material evaluations, sanitation and compliance with good manufacturing and distribution practices
- Establish procedures for quality control and work with shift supervisors to oversee production to meet quality standards
- Inspect the quality and condition of fresh blueberries for export in the field, during the packing process and prior to shipping.
- Conduct relevant physical tests on raw material in accordance to specification and generate accurate and timely production, quality control and GMP reports and records.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in an Agriculture related field.
- 2-4 years quality assurance/ production experience in soft fruit for export industry.
- Advanced MS Office Skills, Self-Motivated, Team player
- Good verbal and written communication (English). Spanish spoken not required, but an asset.
- Valid driver’s license not required, but an asset
All interested applicants please submit resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org