We pride ourselves in achieving results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the superior science of hotel management with the art and professionalism of hospitality. Are you seeking a successful company to grow with? Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
We are seeking a dynamic Front Office Manager to join our team at our Sandman Hotel Red Deer for a minimum of one year. Our Managers understand the meaning of true Customer Service, they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and are extremely results driven.
- The ability to direct and control the activities of the Front Office, Reservations, Guest Activities, and to ensure adherence to the Sandman Hotels Group standards, policies and procedures.
- The ability to ensure the qualified personnel are selected hired and trained in all areas of responsibility.
- Must ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department objectives and policies.
- The ability to ensure the proper image is being maintained by All Team Members with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- The ability to support and participate in all hotel programs, policies and procedures with special emphasis on the orientation of new employees.
- The ability to display fair treatment with respect to disciplinary action and provide supportive documentations.
- The ability to prepare all necessary forecasts; to work closely with Reservations, Front Office and Sales to maximize occupancy, rate and revenue. Keeps all departments notified of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.
- The ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- The ability to develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts etc. to provide maximum personalized guest service.
- The ability to make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenues as well as reducing costs.
- The ability to support Sandman Hotels, inns & Suites philosophy towards employee development, morale and institute programs to ensure the effectiveness and promotion of this philosophy within the Rooms Division.
- Apply Here: Jobs@sandman.ca