Job Title: Light Assemblers (10+ days 10+ afternoons)
Job Type: Temporary
Shift/Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:00pm and 4:00pm-12:00pm
Set of working responsibilities
* Warehouse for retail show prepared item available to be purchased to retailers crosswise over Canada
* Assemble show cases; fill the show cases with items, seal and ship to stores like Costco, Shoppers and so on.
* 80 % + standing, under 5% sitting, 5% twisting, 5% coming to forward , 15% strolling, 5% Lifting up to 20 lbs., 0% lifting between 21-50 lbs. pushing/pulling 10%,
* Job pivot on some work regions inside same move.
* Great mentality, uplifting standpoint and solidarity
* Safe workplace; work securely
* Consistent , unfaltering work, astounding final results
* 100% participation, timeliness and exertion
* Clean, dry, brilliant, music channeled in. Security walkways obviously checked.
* Pedestrian has right of path with forklift administrators. Wellbeing and Safety principles are authorized.
* Each work zone has a group of individuals with a Leader(s) to give preparing, assign obligations, set day by day objectives.
Instructions to Apply
On the off chance that you might want to be considered for this open door please apply by: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Light Assembler” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 10am – 4pm weekdays at:
460 Brant Street Unit 18
Burlington, Ontario L7R 4B6
Please note that only successful applicants will be contact for an interview.