Looking for a position with one of the top employers within Canada? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you find yourself knowledgeable around the parts counter? If you answered YES to any of these we want to hear from you!
Talentcor Halifax, a division of Design Group is currently recruiting for experienced Rental Service Advisor in Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Strong Knowledge in Automotive Parts/ industrial Heavy Duty Mechanics industry
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers
- Promote products and services offered by our client
- Attain revenue growth by meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Strong understanding of Parts knowledge verbally and visually
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual an asset
- Parts support to technicians, customers or coworkers, to place parts or products into the warehouse at the right location.
- Pick parts or products and to deliverer it to the shop or ship it to customers.
- Invoice parts or products to customers or to a work order, order parts into the system as required.
Any other related duties that might be required by the customer support manager
- Builds and maintains strong customer relations including greeting customers, handling inquiries, providing price quotes and selling parts.
- Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
- Responds to customers in person, via telephone, or electronically in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone order desk and front counter parts sales.
- Covers and/or assists warehouse person in shipping product to both local and out-of-town customers utilizing appropriate shipping methods.
- Produces accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all transactions within the parts team.
- Strong Organizational and problem solving skills
- 5 years’ industry experience
- Mechanical aptitude an asset
- Flexible with your hours
- A Valid Driver’s License
Apply HERE: email@example.com