As an affiliate of the largest Jewish student organization in the world, and now the largest global regional Hillel system, Hillel Ontario works to amplify Jewish campus life across nine universities, with a combined Jewish student population of over 21,000. Hillel engages with, empowers, and inspires the leadership of Jewish university and college students by promoting Jewish identity.
The Sr. Graphic Designer will steward the Hillel Ontario brand across all creative mediums, provide creative direction to junior designers and complete a wide variety of design projects.
The position is located in Toronto.
Reporting to: SVP, Marketing & Development, Hillel Ontario
- Work with cross functional team to develop ideas from concepts to final designs
- Work independently as well as collaboratively while taking direction from others
- Balance multiple projects within a budget and meet time sensitive deadlines
Lead, direct, mentor, and inspire junior designers
- 3 to 5 years of professional design experience
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Clear communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into innovative and crafted design
- Solid typography, graphic design, and presentation skills
- Formal design training (a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Fluency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent photography/photo editing skills an asset
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetic and design principles to Jaime.email@example.com