Jewish Family & Child is a multi-service, client-centered agency, and a Children’s Aid Society supporting the healthy development of individuals, children, and families; we are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable processing, invoice processing, data entry and statistical reporting
- Back up check processing for general payables, child service, financial assistance payments and trust requisitions, etc.
- Processing of bank deposits, donations, client invoices
- General office duties such as mail, fax, couriers
- Telephone and switchboard relief coverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an Accounting related program
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounting related position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Excel
- Experience in AccPac would be considered a strong asset
- Must be a team player and detailed oriented
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to strict timelines
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please reference, Accounting Clerk, in the subject line.
Jewish Family & Child is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
We thank all applicants for their application and interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.