Lead Electrical Engineer CB_776
Our customer, a Nova Scotia-based organization that outlines and makes high accuracy charge-release test frameworks for the rechargeable Li-particle battery industry is at present looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer.
Their items are sold far and wide to battery makers, vast scale OEMs, mechanical research gatherings and college labs. The frameworks permit specialists to comprehend the hidden debasement components that can prompt to battery disappointment in brilliant batteries that are intended to keep going quite a while (e.g. for electric vehicles and lattice vitality stockpiling).
Answering to the CTO, the Lead Engineer will be included in all perspectives the organization’s operations with particular accentuation on improvement of new items with driving edge exactness and precision. The perfect applicant will have 5+ years of experience planning electronic instrumentation, combined with a solid foundation in PCB outline and format and installed microchip programming and control.
• Design and test low clamor, high exactness simple DC hardware
• Perform schematic outline and PCB design
• Program firmware to control the hardware and interface back to ace control PCs
• Work on joining, control supply, wellbeing consistence testing and other framework related issues
• Oversee work of JR Engineer and others, guaranteeing it is itemized as outline, format and different details
• Manage the Engineering capacity proactively to enhance the general nature of work in an opportune and practical premise
• Ensure that the division follows all administration and organization wellbeing principles and directions
• Provide administration and direction to the specialized group to propel the business and utilitarian specialized abilities of the group while keeping up a strong gathering that is adjusted to the organizations objectives and goals
• Electrical Engineering degree
• 5+ years of involvement with electronic instrumentation outline and control
• A P. Eng permit would be a positive resource
• PCB plan and design aptitudes
• Experience with microchip programming and control strategies
• Familiarity with cutting edge correspondence conventions for interfacing with expansive quantities of associated gadgets
• Strong correspondence and hierarchical abilities
• Strong capacity to perform in a group situated environment as it applies to business development and community oriented critical thinking
• Ability to make a trip now and again is required
• A comparable blend of work understanding and instruction will be considered
In the event that you are occupied with this dynamic open door please forward your resume, in certainty citing rivalry number to CB_776, to:
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org