Talentcor Ottawa is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Associate for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday, 7:30a – 4p
- Repair and maintain equipment and building materials.
- Assemble, install and move office equipment and furniture.
- Preventative maintenance on dock plates and garage doors.
- Grounds keeping, snow removal and any other maintenance required outdoors.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in maintenance or related field.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of fire panel and life safety equipment (an asset)
- Must be able to provide proof of a clean criminal record (Mandatory)
$12.50/hr + 4% Vacation Pay
Public Transit accessible and free parking.
Please submit your resume before 03/02/2017 to Melissa Davis at email@example.com.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.