- Responsible daily operations and functions of the department, this consists of Business Development vConnect processes, VADS Marketplace, Customer Relation Management, digital processes and direct marketing.
- To spearhead development and execution of the personalization roadmap, customer journey for digital Marketplace and vConnect service portfolio towards objective of incremental leads and sales conversion.
- Responsibility of driving Revenue achievement in Marketplace and through vConnect.
Area of responsibilities:
The roles & responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing team to integrate into the execution of accounts/ programs/ campaign across the Marketplace portfolio.
- Coordinate the preparation of digital content for global and regional campaigns and maintenance.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to make sure all assets are delivered and up to standard.
- To craft strategies and tactical Plan and Execute all digital activities by coordinating and with Operations to ensure campaign’s objective met and improved customer experience.
- Implement, monitor and review performance on Marketing activities, both digital and direct marketing both on-line, service to sales interaction and telemarketing. This includes operations target setting, operations resource management, database management, forecast.
- Define and ensure relevant QA processes.
- To prepare and reports and presentation on the marketplace business and customer insights on a periodic basis to improve marketing strategies and product development.
- Apply a good level of technical knowledge relating to websites and digital solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in Product and Marketing Management environment for 5 years.
- Experience in ICT / IT fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing.
- Strong familiarity with website planning, usability and development.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics, search strategy and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.)
- Experience and knowledge in online and direct marketing/ telemarketing.
- Creative and strong in research.
- Team player – able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Agile and flexible in meeting business’ demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Critical, detail, self-managing and process oriented.
- Technology savvy
- Creative Problem solving.
- Able to identify and provide suitable solution based on Product, Stakeholder, Business and Operational Requirement