Key Elements of the Position
The successful Marketing Communication Creator has a proven track record of generating campaigns that stand out from the crowd. In this very competitive marketplace, it is imperative that the largest furniture retailer in Atlantic Canada reach its target markets with compelling offers that translate to sales. The successful candidate is responsible for creating the marketing strategy and then managing and creating all of the content and collateral required to execute the strategy. This includes print, radio, television, online and social media channels as well as other non-traditional channels. The successful candidate must have the ability to understand the analytics associated with marketing campaigns and measure their effectiveness.
To join this exceptional working environment, you have marketing experience and are highly creative in an environment with high expectations. You are interested in building a career in marketing and advertising. You are outgoing and optimistic and have the ability to engage customers with attractive graphic designs and with strong oral and written communication. You are flexible and able to work in a team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking. You have the ability to work with three distinct brands and target your communications to their specific demographics. The job includes a combination of tactical and branding advertising across three banners, Ashley Furniture, World Wide Furniture and Gallery 1 Furniture.
Core Expectations of the Role
- Create an effective marketing strategy to guide the improvement of all marketing channels including online, social media, print and radio;
- Oversee the production of all marketing collateral (digital and print) and print media;
- Oversee the generation of all content required to effectively implement the marketing strategy;
- Assess the success of each campaign, including online analytics, evaluate results and implement improvements.
- Generate ideas for creative marketing concepts unique in the furniture industry;
- Create email marketing campaigns;
- Build strong relationships with media outlets and promotional companies;
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Artistic ability – must be able to create content that is creative, informative and captivates a specific audience;
- Computer skills – must be able to use/ have high knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs which include:
- Premiere PRO
- After Effects
A competitive salary and a group benefits plan including medical and dental coverage.
To apply online, send your resumé before 25-09-2017 to ;