Material Handler (WS_788)
Our customer, a top decision for Canadian clients looking for pipes, HVAC, refrigeration, waterworks, and mechanical material, is as of now looking for a Material Handler to join their group in their new Gander area.
The fruitful hopeful will be in charge of numbering, confirming, accepting and securing approaching seller material and client returns. They will likewise deal with picking, pressing and dispatching client orders. Tender loving care is fundamental to accomplishment in this part.
• Loading and emptying trucks utilizing a forklift and other material taking care of hardware
• Verifying material got and taking note of any errors or harms; entering material got into PC framework
• Picking material for client orders; tallying and contrasting things with the transportation documentation
• Assembling materials and pressing properly for get or shipment
• Maintain stockroom cleanliness and security
• Assist in overhauling clients at the counter when important
• Other assignments as required
• Ability to perform visit dull errands, for example, bowing, achieving, bowing, and so forth.
• Previous distribution center experience required
• Knowledge of pipes, HVAC, refrigeration, waterwork supplies considered a benefit
• Willingness to figure out how to securely work a forklift and whatever other material taking care of hardware
• Ability to lift/convey 80+ lbs.
• Proficient PC aptitudes; Ability to learn and work the material programming framework (Trend, Eclipse)
• Possess an abnormal state of scrupulousness
• Intermediate math abilities
On the off chance that you are occupied with this new and energizing open door, please forward your resume, in certainty to:
Kayla Cutler| Recruitment Specialist| email@example.com