Job Title: Material handler
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Operate a high reach order picker and a Raymond Reach forklift
- Operate wrapping machine, pallet jack, RF Scanner.
- Responsible for accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
- When not operating a forklift, the Material Handler checks and pulls product against what is indicated on the ticket, neatly labels any items requiring labels and packs items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
- Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stacks items for the most solid and durable transport.
- Verify that the pallet is stable and apply appropriate paperwork to the pallet.
- Adjust to changes in the Shipping Department to meet daily requirements.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform pre-shift daily forklift safety inspections and related paperwork and follow prescribed forklift safety regulations
- Able to lift up 30 lbs
- Wear steel-toe shoes
Winston Park Drive
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply by:
Email: email@example.com quoting “Material Handler” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 10am – 4pm weekdays at:
460 Brant Street Unit 18
Burlington, Ontario L7R 4B6