- To maintain registers, directories and other files
- To perform according to laid down procedures/direction of supervisor for record keeping, dispatch & receipt, handling mail etc.
- To handle phones as telephone receptionist and exchange of central office.
- To compose letters, minutes of meeting etc. in Urdu and English and keep the record.
- To maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipates needed supplies, place and expedites orders for supplies and verify receipts.
- To handle files and manage office.
- To contribute as team member by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To get engaged in Performance Management System
- To self-assess and take initiative for own capacity building
- To carry out any other task assigned by competent authority
- To handle work load efficiently
- To work cooperatively
- Knowledge of office routines and practices
- To work individually and as a team member
- Reasonable written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suit and In-page.