Accounts Receivables Clerk
The Advantage Group is a medium estimated freely Canadian-claimed work and staffing firm, comprising of three business and staffing administrations: The Advantage Group, Advantage Personnel, and Alternative Human Resources. Advantage has been effectively peopling find compensating professions for more than 26 years now. Our dedication to making a positive and improving workplace is apparent by the length of residency in our workforce and the a huge number of fulfilled candidates we have put.
We are right now looking for applications for Accounts Receivables Clerks inside St. John’s and metro range.
To be considered for this open door the accompanying criteria must be met:
· Post-optional instruction with applicable degree/recognition
· Experience in Simply Accounting
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Attention to detail and precision
· Ability to work with insignificant supervision
· Must have a perfect record of direct
· 2+ years of important work encounter a benefit
· Invoicing, credits, charges, and so forth (client account upkeep)
· Following up on late records inside recommended courses of events
· Maintaining notes on accumulation status
· Providing auspicious reactions to clients and worker demands for data
· Daily stores of money receipts
· Communication to director/controller if due dates should move
· Prepare week after week AR reports
· Responsible for exact posting and utilization of installments to client accounts.
· Prepare data for the month-end, quarter-end, and budgetary review and in addition communicating with the review colleagues in an expert way
On the off chance that you are keen on applying for any of these positions, please forward your resume to Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 579-4990 for further inquiries.