ShredGuard, Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing, secure document destruction company, is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team on a full-time basis at our Saint John, NB location.
Saint John owned and operated, Shred Guard services clients throughout Atlantic Canada and North America. Our goal is simple – to provide the best possible service to our clients and the best opportunities for our employees.
- 3-5 years experience in Operations Management
- Class 3 Driver’s License – Preferred
- Clean Driving Record
- Clear Criminal Abstract
- Mechanical Aptitude with Vehicle and/or Equipment Maintenance Experience
- Efficient Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Commitment to Safety, Security and Client Service
- Professionalism and Integrity with a sense of Urgency to meet Tight Deadlines
- Leadership Expertise with Clear Communication Skills
- Experience Establishing and Maintaining Operational Budgets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Safe and Efficient day to day operation of the company’s Fleet of Mobile Shredding Vehicles & Equipment
- Support other business functions as required, such as, but not limited to; Shipping/Receiving, SelfLoading, Deliveries, Order Picking, Audits and Destruction Processing
- Manage Routine Maintenance Program
- Effectively and Efficiently Manage, Train and Lead the Shredding Team
ShredGuard offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and asks candidates to please send cover letters and resumes, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 506-634-2236.
Please Indicate: Operations Manager – ShredGuard