Job Title: Picker/Packer
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Shift/Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am-6:30pm ***Over-time is a high possibility, please make sure they are available for it.
Winston Park Drive
- Responsible for accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
- Checking the pulled product against what is indicated on the ticket; neatly label any items requiring labels and pack items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
- Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stack items for the most solid and durable transport.
- Verify that the pallet is stable and apply appropriate paperwork to the pallet.
- Responsible for rotating between various jobs including pulling items to be packed, packing items, loading pallets, and hand wrapping skids.
- Ship the product through the shipping system and verify all required documents are present.
- Adjust to changes in the Shipping Department to meet daily requirements.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to lift up to 50lbs routinely.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing and pulling of boxes, as well as frequent movement (walking) throughout the warehouse can be expected.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply by:
Email: email@example.com quoting “Picker/Packer” in the subject line.
Apply in person between 10am – 4pm weekdays at:
460 Brant Street Unit 18
Burlington, Ontario L7R 4B6