Product Analyst is responsible for delivering a proposed solution with Experian range of products to satisfy client needs. This role maintains the quality of the development of Low Level Design, Functional specifications, the proposed solution and leads the build phase. Occasionally, this role leads the functional requirements and solution development for applying Experian product range to satisfy client needs.
* Work with Product Consultant and business analyst to translate business requirements into functional specifications
* Elicit requirements through Q&A, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow Analysis
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifact
* Develop Detailed Solution Design, Low Level Design Document (LLD) and functional specifications according to standard templates
* Collaborate with technical consultants, delivery analyst and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
* Develop the proposed solution along-side Delivery Analyst
* Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Contribute to the testing and debugging of the solution
* Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Work with Project Manager, Business Consultant, Product Consultant and Business Analyst to identify required changes and communicate information to development team.
* Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
* Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
* Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technical team and support team
* Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
* Assist in planning and scoping initiatives in respect of project timeline
* Lead the build phase and involve in building the solution in accordance to clients’ requirements
* Review solution efficiency and continuously improve solution design and development approach
* Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product area
* Work with Product development team to close up Product feature gaps
* Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Identifies critical issues and provide resolution to mitigate impact on project delivery
* Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
Job Requirements and Qualifications:-
Qualification and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Knowledge in Workflow, Strategy Management, Customer Management and Policy Rules applications
* Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
* Sound knowledge in the application of SDLC process for specific project nature
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
* Strong presentation capabilities.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
* 8 years delivery or solutions experience gained from within Experian or from a Business Analyst role in other companies.
* 2 years experience in a team lead role
* Ability to travel
* Best practice key contributor
* Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
* Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required
* Self motivated
* Key contributor in the field of Innovation
* Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices for continuous improvement
* Support the process of innovative change
* Mentors those with less experience through informal channels
* Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs
* Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
* Generates enthusiasm among team members
* Facilitates effective team interaction.
* Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
* International experience and ability to engage virtual teams
* Multi-cultural and adaptable