- Lead Design Workshops and Functional Requirements Definition and Creation through to sign off.
- create functional requirements document.
- Provide expert product and delivery advice and support throughout delivery cycle, resolves issues/provides insight and direction in deliveries.
- Provide Close Support for clients and Experian Project Management throughout delivery lifecycle.
- Help in the Sales Process providing Product Demonstrations, Solution Based Presentations and additional Solution Expertise.
- Mentoring of lower grade is essential.
- Best practices key contributor.
- Key contributor in the field of Innovation.
- Senior Consultants may be asked to pitch at “C” level
- Assist the management for new recruitment and candidate interview.
- Active participation in global webinars (Enrich, Enrich Live!)
- Actively involved on the roll-out of next DA product generation
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years delivery or solutions experience gained from within Experian or from an architect role in other companies.
- Speaks 2+ languages
- Multi-cultural and adaptable
- Knowledge in Strategy Management and Policy Rules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
- Strong presentation capabilities. Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- International experience and ability to engage virtual teams.
- Ability to travel.
Below knowledge is an added advantage:
- Advanced knowledge on a range of Experian DA solutions capabilities, design, functionality and benefits.(At least 2 products)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the DA delivery lifecycle for applicable Experian DA solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of E