- Post-Secondary education in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or a related field
- 5+ Years related manufacturing engineering experience in an automotive environment
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing technology including metal stamping, tooling, welding, assemble techniques, FMEA, Run rates machine design, capability studies, control systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Working knowledge of TS 16949 and ISO 14001 system
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Excellent communication Skills, both verbal and written
Pay Rate: TBD
All applicants, please resumes in Word format along with Salary Expectations to: email@example.com