- To be responsible for new accounts acquisition and development of sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- To practice account management process to pursue sales of targeted accounts.
- To liaise with project managers in delivering the projects on time and within budget.
- To review sales activities and determine profitability of each account.
- To participate in selective marketing events organized by marketing dept and build strategic relationship with LOBs and existing clients.
- To be responsible for management of sales margin
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, in any fields.
- Required skill(s): business development, relationship marketing.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of customers within territory and company’s products and services.
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing in ICT industry, channel management, sales planning and P&L management as well as complex solution selling in BPO Industry.
- Good presentation skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Knowledge in BPO or Contact Centre Outsourcing would add advantage.