Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, principal duties and responsibilities of the Sales Support & Administrative Associate will include the following:
- Assist with marketing tasks including printed materials and trade show planning
- Manage customer agreements
- Assist with the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals
- Support requests from sales representatives from time-to-time (research, letter preparation, agreement revision, etc.)
- Work with existing technical documents and make required changes from time-to-time
- Maintain schedule of periodic US business information renewals and submit required filings
- Maintain schedule of monthly US sales tax collected and submit required filings
- Support requests from customers from time-to-time (updated insurance certificates, WSIB certificates, etc.)
The successful candidate will have a post-secondary education in marketing, administration, or a related field from a recognized institution with two to five years of related work experience. Proficient organizational skills and fluid Microsoft Office capabilities are required.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
You are professional, responsible, detail-oriented, and enjoy working both independently as well as in a team environment. You bring a positive attitude, sound judgment, and superior oral and written communication skills.
With strong multi-tasking ability, you will demonstrate initiative, provide recommendations, and work confidently in support of our team’s success.
You possess strong organizational skills and strong work ethic to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes in a demanding work environment. You are a proactive thinker who will strive for continuous improvement. Highly motivated and energetic, you have a strong desire to challenge yourself and are self-directed, ambitious, diplomatic, and you welcome the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment. You are comfortable working with confidential information and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. You have the flexibility to work overtime as required.
To apply online, send your resumé before 11-09-2017 to ;