- To keep department up to date with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events.
- To use tools for web development (Security & Creativity).
- To answer FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on social media after consultation with Management.
- To administer dedicated websites in different languages (Urdu, English).
- To market and respond through websites Facebook, Linked in, OLX, Twitter, Skype, Draz etc.
- To create ideas for web & social media.
- To ensure smooth running of campaigns on web and social media.
- To create soft image of the organization on social media.
- To reports properly to management.
- To promote and update social media pages by gathering information from concerned persons.
11. Any other as assigned by management.
- To handle work load efficiently.
- To adapt and able to pick up new techniques.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- To research and analyze technology problems and issues
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills