Pizza e Pazzi
Toronto – ON, ON
Pizza e Pazzi located at 1182 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto, is a ristorante/trattoria specializing in authentic Italian cuisine.
The employees of our establishment must have excellent knowledge in Italian cuisine and wines. Spoken Italian is an asset to be able to deal with supplies from Italy, to read recipes and to communicate with staff
- food handler certificate
- understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- knowledgeable in Italian cuisine
- great understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- reliable and punctual
- committed and have strong work ethics
- work well individually and as team players
- exceptional customer service skills
- well groomed
- flexible – work schedule – must be available weekends and evenings
- experienced in Italian cuisine
- must be able to prepare Italian dishes quickly, efficient, with pride and
- passion according to our recipes, specifications and expectations
- supervise kitchen staff and all preparations required
- efficiently manages the preparation of the antipasto, appetizers, pasta dishes, entrees and desserts
- follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station
- cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation,
- organizational skills
- Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org