Our customer is looking for a gifted User Experience Designer with an energy for outline and innovation. Based out of their St. John’s, Newfoundland office, you will plan the general feel of the item that will give an unparalleled computerized client encounter.
• Design inventive web, portable and tablet application ideas and models to meet useful determinations
• Create and keep up reasonable, steady item style guides.
• Facilitate client focused outline prepare by leading concentration aggregates, A/B testing, partner interviews and other research
• Translate specialized prerequisites into plans.
• Conduct configuration audits with inner and outside partners.
• Work with business examiners to refine and detail client and utilitarian prerequisites.
• Work with engineers, creators and QA to guarantee adherence to best practices, web and availability principles and characterize convenience testing prerequisites.
• Minimum of three years’ involvement in client experience or UI plan.
• Experience outlining client centered web applications and versatile applications.
• Knowledge in client encounter outline, data engineering and collaboration plan.
• Knowledge in outline standards, shading hypothesis and typography.
• An arrangement of configuration work.
• Experience with illustrations programming and intuitive prototyping, including however not restricted to: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure.
• Excellent presentation and listening abilities
• Experience in building UIs (e.g. in website composition and versatile applications) is an additional preferred standpoint.
This is a fantastic open door for yearning, profession situated people who wish to be a piece of an expansive, dynamic and exceptionally fruitful association. They offer focused pay, extra open doors and advantages, and additionally outstanding profession development potential. If you don’t mind forward your resume, in certainty to:
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruitment Specialist| firstname.lastname@example.org