I am currently looking for a Director of Sales for a client of mine who is a manufacturer of mechanical hardware solutions for B2B; a pioneer in the development of quality movement and secure access control solutions.
Position: Director of Sales (Engineered Products/Secure Access Control)
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Location: So CA (close to Downey)
Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
The North American Sales Director leads sales activities of OEM and Distribution sales groups to identify, penetrate and sell our products to target customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Lead staff of OEM Business Development Managers with assigned target accounts
• Responsible for penetration and development of new target OEM accounts in our Target Markets and Applications
• Responsible for the achievement of the annual revenue plan for the OEM business.
• A four year college degree in engineering (ME, IE or EE-preferred) Significant related experience may be found to be acceptable in lieu of a technical degree.
• Well-developed understanding of sales processes. Knowledge of Wilson Counselor Sales process or other similar sales models would be helpful.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in sales leadership with emphasis on Direct B to B markets similar to ours.
APPLY HERE: Qualified candidates please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org